- For Journals submitted before 2012, old links to those Journals temporarily stopped working. Fixed by inazar
- When saving a mailing address to your account, saving would fail if the optional second address field was empty. Fixed by duraseb
- Files could not be removed when editing Premium Content on a deviation. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
- When on the Manage Friends page, clicking on a custom Friends List would automatically navigate to the Unsorted section instead of that Friends List. Fixed by yumeruby
- Some users experienced difficulty editing the tagline on their Profile Page. Fixed by yumeruby
- There was a cropping issue in the Prints submission process. Fixed by yury-n
- Poll answers containing apostrophes would not display properly. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
- Links to the "Give Points" modal on one's Profile Page did not work. Fixed by kemayo
- Sta.sh's main menu was not displaying properly for logged-out users. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
- It was not possible to change a full-sized deviation to a thumbnail when the Edit menu setting, "Always Add Full Size Images", was disabled. Fixed by Alisey
- Responses to the Discuss topic were varied. Some deviants mentioned using Journals for solely personal purposes, while other deviants mentioned posting Journals for things other than personal reasons.
- Several deviants said they use their Journals for a combination of personal, art, and promotional updates. Some mentioned alternating between Journals, using some for art features and others for personal art updates.
- Silver-MoonNight suggested a quantity function for the Commissions widget, so that more than one Commission can be ordered at a time.
If there were an improved way to highlight and watch Collections, would you want all of your Collections to be included, or would you want to pick which Collections would appear?
(Collection by Exillior)
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)