- Some deviants were unable to submit their new deviations as Prints. Fixed by drommk
- For Journals submitted to Groups, the "Featured in Groups" section of the deviation page would no longer show additional Group names. Fixed by DEVlANT
- A small number of deviations of certain sizes were incorrectly being resized by one pixel, and would appear blurry. Fixed by yumeruby
- For deviations with multiple Critiques, changing between pages for those Critiques would not work if the deviation was reached from the Message Center. Fixed by lepidosteus
- After removing the deviantID widget from one's Profile, the "Complete your Profile" banner would not disappear without having to reload the page. Fixed by duraseb
- Puzzles have been removed from the Prints Shop. Fixed by duraseb
- When sharing one's Portfolio on Facebook, thumbnails would not display. Fixed by ArtBIT
- The Media RSS Reference link on the Developers page did not work. Fixed by ultramouse
- In Sta.sh, trying to upload a file to a stack while another file was already uploading to that stack would not work. Fixed by drommk
- The oAuth publish process for application developers was broken. Fixed by yumeruby
- Improvements have been made to the way Sta.sh Writer handles line breaks in the midst of manually added HTML. Changed by Alisey, kemayo, and inazar
- For Chrome users, deviations could not be dragged to change placement when in Sta.sh Writer. Fixed by Alisey
- Thumbs included in a Journal weren't showing up inside the Conversation tab of the Add Media tool. Fixed by inazar
- The "Edit with Sta.sh Writer" button on Group Journals would link to the wrong place if you weren't the original author. Fixed by kemayo
Thank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update! Here's some of the feedback you left for us:
- Deviants were positive about the updated tracking for Profile pageviews.
- Feedback regarding the new Presets tool in DeviantArt muro was generally positive. Some deviants mentioned encountering loading errors in deviantART muro; as a reminder, if you encounter a bug of this nature, please file a bug report at the Help Desk about it.
- Responses to the Discuss topic varied. Some deviants said they do not read the Change Log consistently. Other deviants said they do read the Change Log regularly said they found it valuable to know what had been fixed or changed, even if they had not personally encountered the bugs mentioned.
Have you taken part in specific artistic projects on deviantART in the past month? If so, what projects have you taken part in? What sorts of creative challenges, projects, and other community events do you enjoy participating in? What draws you toward taking part in an event?
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)