- The Twitter widget for Profile Pages was not visually displaying correctly on wider screens. Fixed by justgalym
- When browsing content in Sta.sh, the "Previous" and "Next" buttons would not work after editing a file's description. Fixed by elhsmart
- For deviants with wider browsers, the search bar on the Chat portal would appear numerous times. Fixed by shendykurnia
- The "Forgot password?" page was not usable on mobile devices. Fixed by ultramouse
- The "Change Username" modal would not show properly after an error message was displayed. Fixed by ultramouse
- Files in Sta.sh would have "Click to Add Description" included in their description, even after description text was added. Fixed by elhsmart
- From time to time, an unnecessary horizontal scrollbar would appear on the mobile website. Fixed by shendykurnia
- It was possible to enable downloads when submitting Motion Books, even though that would only trigger the thumbnail being downloaded. Fixed by DEVlANT
Thank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update! Here's some of what you had to say.
- Deviants were pleased about the launch of the Motion Book Tool.
- In response to the Discuss topic, some deviants mentioned using Scraps as a place to keep older work as an archive of sorts, while others mentioned using it for works-in-progress, doodles, or things they want to include in a Journal without including it in their main Gallery.
- While most deviants mentioned never moving things from Scraps into their main Gallery, a few deviants mentioned that when using it to host works-in-progress, they'll update the main file of that deviation with the completed work, and then move it to their Gallery from there.
Taking a Hiatus
Have you ever taken a hiatus from the Internet (be it on deviantART or elsewhere)? If so, what was your reasoning for doing so? What brought you back from that hiatus, if anything?
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)