Change Image Size in deviantART muro
When editing images in DeviantArt muro, you can now change the image's size, even after you've started making changes. This has been a frequently requested addition, and we're happy to make the creative process easier than ever.
Try it out by visiting DeviantArt muro!
- The deviantART logo was not optimized for retina screens. Fixed by lepidosteus
- Deactivated accounts were still appearing in the Birthdays list in the Message Center. Fixed by duraseb
- When browsing Undiscovered, the Motion Books category did not display any content. Fixed by fartprincess
- Some categories in the Contests gallery were not accepting drawings done in deviantART muro. Fixed by iconocrash
- Less Like This, the learning tool launched in 2012 to help improve More Like This results, stopped working. It has accordingly been removed. Fixed by helloandre
- A very small number of deviants were unable to withdraw Prints profits. Fixed by yury-n
- Some standard emails (including account verification emails) were delayed from sending by a few hours. Fixed by lex
- The Checkout button on Prints pages was displaying larger than intended for a brief period. Fixed by kemayo
- When viewing one's own Prints pages, the Profits box was not styled properly. Fixed by lepidosteus
- When giving a Premium Membership to another deviant and including a message, a character limit error would occur for some Chrome and Firefox users, even if they were within the 150 character limit. Fixed by lepidosteus
- For Cintiq and Intuos tablet users with the Wacom Art Pen, the calligraphy brush now responds to pen rotation. Implemented by mudimba
- External links now display as such when in Rich Text mode in Sta.sh Writer, providing a more accurate preview. Changed by Alisey
- The "Add Drawing" button wasn't appearing on non-reply comment boxes. Fixed by inazar
- When on the mobile website, it was not possible to comment more than once without refreshing the page. Fixed by inazar
- Adding a hyperlink from the toolbar did not work in Internet Explorer 10 or 11. Fixed by Alisey
- For Safari 7 users, the Add Media sidebar would be empty when used on Group Correspondence comments. Fixed by inazar
Thank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update! Here's some of the feedback you left for us:
- Deviants were positive about the Valentine's Day Art Exchange, and many have already started sharing the love!
- Responses to the Discuss topic varied, though commonly mentioned tools included Adobe Photoshop, Corel Paint Shop, Paint Tool SAI, GIMP, Copic markers, and a variety of inking pens and pencils.
When adding a deviant to your +Watch list, when do you choose to check or uncheck the "Friend" label? If you sort your Friends into lists, what types of lists have you created? What ways would you like to see Friends lists used on deviantART?
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)