Writing Descriptions with Sta.sh Writer
New "Create A Profile" Flow
We've updated and simplified the "Create Your Profile" modal to make it easier to sign up and get your Profile Page started!
- The "Edit In Sta.sh Writer" button would not work when single-clicked. Fixed by ZombieCoder
- On the "Manage Friends" page, Groups containing some non-alphanumeric characters in their titles caused errors. Fixed by kemayo
- The Contact the Help Desk form had some obsolete categories. Fixed by shadowhand
- There were some visual issues when browsing deviations in Big Thumb view in the Message Center. Fixed by fartprincess
- The top ad on the Notes page has been moved slightly for consistency with the Message Center. Fixed by szlosek
- Birthday notifications would still display in the Message Center for deviants that were unwatched or blocked. Fixed by shadowhand
- A small number of Favourite folders with custom preview thumbnails did not display properly. Fixed by DEVlANT
- The Critiques widget would display as empty for some deviants even though those deviants had posted Critiques. Fixed by shadowhand
- Deactivated deviants were not displaying as deactivated on the member list for Groups. Fixed by fartprincess
- Browsing comments by page was broken on Sta.sh items. Fixed by helloandre
- Entering a very high amount in the Donate widget would cause visual issues. Fixed by yury-n
- Clicking the "View Anyway" button on .PDF deviations that were flagged as Mature Content did not work. Fixed by szlosek
- A small number of pages and emails were still displaying text symbols. Fixed by fartprincess
Sta.sh / Submit
- Various fixes were made to Sta.sh's delta API. Fixed by kouiskas
- When editing a deviation uploaded or published from an app, an incorrect error would display about that deviation's category. Fixed by kouiskas
- Some scheduled submissions that encountered errors couldn't be published manually. Fixed by kouiskas
- Some scheduled submissions would display as though there were an error, even though they were successfully published. Fixed by kouiskas
- When sharing deviations on Twitter, the image displayed would not always be correct. Fixed by kouiskas
- The "Next", "Previous", and "All" buttons did not display properly on the mobile website. Fixed by kouiskas
- Feedback regarding the update to the Earnings page was positive.
- Responses to the Discuss topic varied. Several deviants mention that they add Prints to their Wishlist when browsing, and then purchase them at a later date, while other deviants mentioned searching in the Prints Shop or browsing their Favourites for artwork that has Prints enabled.
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)