Writing Descriptions with Sta.sh Writer
As part of our initiative to make formatting and conversation easier and more dynamic, you can now use the Add Media tool to add content and formatting to deviation descriptions, Sta.sh item descriptions, and Sta.sh stack descriptions!
This makes it easier than ever to add formatting to your artist's description, and it also makes it easier than ever for Premium Members to include images in descriptions!
New "Create A Profile" Flow
We've updated and simplified the "Create Your Profile" modal to make it easier to sign up and get your Profile Page started!
- The "Edit In Sta.sh Writer" button would not work when single-clicked. Fixed by ZombieCoder
- On the "Manage Friends" page, Groups containing some non-alphanumeric characters in their titles caused errors. Fixed by kemayo
- The Contact the Help Desk form had some obsolete categories. Fixed by shadowhand
- There were some visual issues when browsing deviations in Big Thumb view in the Message Center. Fixed by fartprincess
- The top ad on the Notes page has been moved slightly for consistency with the Message Center. Fixed by szlosek
- Birthday notifications would still display in the Message Center for deviants that were unwatched or blocked. Fixed by shadowhand
- A small number of Favourite folders with custom preview thumbnails did not display properly. Fixed by DEVlANT
- The Critiques widget would display as empty for some deviants even though those deviants had posted Critiques. Fixed by shadowhand
- Deactivated deviants were not displaying as deactivated on the member list for Groups. Fixed by fartprincess
- Browsing comments by page was broken on Sta.sh items. Fixed by helloandre
- Entering a very high amount in the Donate widget would cause visual issues. Fixed by yury-n
- Clicking the "View Anyway" button on .PDF deviations that were flagged as Mature Content did not work. Fixed by szlosek
- A small number of pages and emails were still displaying text symbols. Fixed by fartprincess
Sta.sh / Submit
- Various fixes were made to Sta.sh's delta API. Fixed by kouiskas
- When editing a deviation uploaded or published from an app, an incorrect error would display about that deviation's category. Fixed by kouiskas
- Some scheduled submissions that encountered errors couldn't be published manually. Fixed by kouiskas
- Some scheduled submissions would display as though there were an error, even though they were successfully published. Fixed by kouiskas
- When sharing deviations on Twitter, the image displayed would not always be correct. Fixed by kouiskas
- The "Next", "Previous", and "All" buttons did not display properly on the mobile website. Fixed by kouiskas
Thanks for your feedback on last week's Site Update! Here's some of what you had to say.
- Feedback regarding the update to the Earnings page was positive.
- Responses to the Discuss topic varied. Several deviants mention that they add Prints to their Wishlist when browsing, and then purchase them at a later date, while other deviants mentioned searching in the Prints Shop or browsing their Favourites for artwork that has Prints enabled.
In June, Multi-Submit was launched, giving Premium Members the ability to easily upload and submit several deviations from the Submit page all at once. Have you used Multi-Submit? If so, how often do you use it, and what do you submit with it? Do you find it easy or useful to be able to submit multiple deviations at once?
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)