Help Desk Closure, July 4th
In honor of Independence Day in the United States, the Help Desk will be closed on Friday, July 4th. We'll be back to our normal business hours on Monday, July 7th. Please keep in mind that due to this extended weekend, there will be some delays in ticket responses upon our reopening. Any tickets filed will be attended to as soon as possible.
- Trying to view comments left on a file in Sta.sh after that file was submitted as a deviation would redirect to an error page, rather than displaying the Sta.sh comments. Fixed by ultramouse
- Trying to create a new thread in the admin area of a Group by clicking on the "Start a conversation!" bubble would redirect to an error page. Fixed by justgalym
- When submitting an image deviation as a Print without using recommended settings, not selecting a product type would trigger an expected error message, but clicking "Cancel" would cause the deviation to be submitted anyway. Fixed by ultramouse
- If the title of a newly posted Forum thread contained an apostrophe, it would not be escaped properly, and would contain a backslash. Fixed by elhsmart
- PDF files would not be downloadable when they couldn't be viewed in-browser. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
- In Sta.sh, a file's description would be changed every time that file's page was loaded. Fixed by elhsmart
- In response to the Discuss topic, most deviants said they do their best to respond to all feedback they receieve.
- Some deviants mentioned that they respond to all comments or replies they receive, but that they don't feel as compelled to thank other deviants when their art is added to someone else's Favourites.
Managing Your Favourites
Do you ever clean, re-organize, or remove deviations from your Favourites? What prompts you to change how you organize your Favourites, if anything? Are there specific reasons you might have when it comes to removing a deviation from your Favourites?
(manage the stars by scheinbar)
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)