Introducing Improved Comments
With over 1.5 million comments posted per day, deviantART's commenting system provides the backbone for fostering relationships across the globe. To highlight this vital aspect of community interaction and provide more control around conversations, we’re proud to introduce the ability to Feature, edit, and hide comments.
Read more »
- For large comment threads, the last page of comments would not have its own page number in the navigation. Fixed by yumeruby
- Some Groups would not receive a Super Group symbol immediately after upgrading. Fixed by ultramouse
- The Critiqueable page was not displaying the most recent Critiqueable deviations. Fixed by elhsmart
- Deviations in the Romance subcategory of the Fan Fiction gallery would not appear when searched for by title within that category. Fixed by drigh
- Some categories that should allow archive files were not. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
- When viewing a custom folder in one's Notes, the page numbers would not work if a large number of notes were added to that folder and then removed shortly after. Fixed by ultramouse
Thank you for the feedback on last week's Site Update! Here's some of the feedback you left for us.
- In response to the Discuss topic, some deviants said that their relationships with other deviants were generally friendships, although some other deviants mentioned it being business relationships, and a few deviants mentioned romantic relationships as well!
- In most cases, deviants met one another through shared interests or because they create using the same medium as one another. Some deviants mentioned meeting one another through a Group, and Lyricanna mentioned FelesTacita meeting them through the Random Deviant button.
- theSilverJackaL and Nortya suggested a feature that you could use to find other deviants based on shared interests, creation methods, and other things.
Leaving Good Feedback
If you could give one tip on how to leave a good comment, what would it be?
(Artist by valkeeja)
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)