Create & Sell Motion Books on deviantART
Become your own publisher and create interactive reading experiences with the Motion Book Tool. Madefire's powerful and adaptable Motion Book Tool is now in your hands, allowing you to create expressive stories where audio and visual artistry collide!
Plus, with deviantART’s new Bookshelf feature, you can easily access all of your favorite purchased digital content!
Read more »
- When commenting on Film & Animation deviations and selecting a specific time for an annotation, the page would not return to normal after leaving the comment. Fixed by ultramouse
- Editing a Group's Group Info widget multiple times at once would cause the Group's media type to be deselected. Fixed by shendykurnia
- It was not possible to click through to see individual deviantMEETs, on the deviantMEET widget available to Super Groups. Fixed by DEVlANT
- Under some conditions, the page number buttons in the Recent Journals widget would not work after reloading a page. Fixed by ultramouse
- Users who purchased items from the Prints Shop without creating an account were briefly unable to create Help Desk tickets. Fixed by shendykurnia
- Resizing an image embedded in a Journal would occasionally prevent edits from saving. Fixed by DEVlANT
- When requesting a Commission from another deviant, the Correspondence message would incorrectly have a button on the right side. Fixed by outgoingcoyote
- The error message one would encounter when an image did not have a sufficient resolution to be sold as a Print was unclear. Fixed by ultramouse
- Resetting a password to one containing some special characters did not work. Fixed by shendykurnia
- In response to the Discuss topic, most deviants said that they don't spend much time managing their Favourites, outside of occasionally creating or deleting Collections.
- Some deviants mentioned that being able to search in Favourites or create a subfolder in Collections would be helpful in terms of organizing one's Favourites. Both are included in our list of common suggestions!
Do you post your creations to your Scrapbook? What reason(s) do you have for posting them there, as opposed to your main Gallery? Do you move deviations from your Gallery to your Scrapbook, and if so, why? Do you ever move things from your Scraps into your Gallery?
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)