Pageviews Now Include All Profile Sections
We've updated the way Profile pageviews are counted for deviants and Groups. Many years ago, we expanded the pageview counter to include not just the front page of your Profile, but also the Journals tab and the Prints tab (but not individual Journals or Prints). We mistakenly never expanded the count to other areas of the Profile.
The pageview counter now includes pageviews to all sections of your Profile, including:
- Gallery and Gallery Folders
- Favourites and Collections
- Other Profile subpages: Activity, Badges, Daily Deviations, Critiques, Gallery Stats, Polls, Wishlist
Read more »
Presets in deviantART muro
- For Beta Testers who have enabled Google Analytics, Favourites and Watches are now tracked as Events. Additionally, Analytics has been expanded to include all tabs and sub-pages of the Profile. Added by micahgoulart
- The "All Watchers" and "All Groups" modals did not load on Profile pages for deviants with only numbers in their usernames. Fixed by ultramouse
- In the Share menu on deviation pages, the text boxes for Link and Thumbnail were briefly not selectable. Fixed by fartprincess
- Newly posted deviations created in deviantART muro would sometimes show broken images instead of a "Processing" placeholder image. Fixed by drommk
- In Safari, when uploading a file for a new deviation, the file name would still be used for a deviation title if the title entered was previously used for another deviation, or if the title was entered while the file was still uploading. Fixed by duraseb
- Titles of deviations displayed in the narrow left column of some Groups would overflow past the column width and would be cut off. Fixed by ultramouse
- When writing a Critique, only a very small part of the the image was shown, which made leaving feedback difficult. Fixed by DEVlANT
- For a short time, clicking on the Note button on a deviation page would result in redirection to a blank page. Fixed by fartprincess
- When editing a literature deviation, removing a set preview image did not work properly. Fixed by ultramouse
- The "Beta" marking on the Undiscovered browse mode was not optimized for retina screens. Fixed by lepidosteus
- In very specific and rare conditions, if a Group had deactivated users in Admin classes, other Group Admins in that group would not receive messages in their Message Center when comments were left on that Group page. Fixed by DEVlANT
- RSS support was extended to cover the Undiscovered and What’s Hot browse modes. Fixed by DEVlANT
- Motion Book files will now be embedded and readable when included in a Journal, rather than appearing as a thumbnail. Changed by Alisey
- Submitting a Journal to more than one Group would incorrectly try to resubmit the Journal to the first Group for each additional Group after, and would not work. Fixed by inazar
- Drawings done in deviantART muro and added to a comment through the Add Media tool would display as HTML instead of showing the deviation. Fixed by kemayo
- Responses to the Discuss topic varied. Some deviants mentioned occasionally browsing for art related to recent events, while some said they did not actively browse or search for art on recent events, although they do occasionally happen on art of that nature, be it from a Group or an individual artist they follow.
- A few deviants mentioned browsing the Photojournalism category when interested in photography of recent things happening around the world.
The Change Log
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)