Save the Date
Mark your calendars for April 7th! When the clock strikes midnight in the wee early hours of April 7 in Los Angeles, we’ll be launching a truly devious deal that you’ll want to be a part of.
Real-life llamas for all to ride? The very first deviantMEET in outer space? Free pie? Who knows! Check the article for your chance to win a 'Til Hell Freezes Over Premium Membership, and check back on April 2nd for the big reveal!
Read more »
- Mature content would display in the Prints Shop even if the mature content filter was enabled. Fixed by lepidosteus
- When ordering Prints, the email notification that a purchase had been shipped would be delayed. Fixed by yury-n
- For a brief period, the icons on the Sent Notes page did not change to reflect when a Note was read. Fixed by iconocrash
- Super Group icons were not displaying correctly in the Groups widget on one's Profile. Fixed by lepidosteus
- Many error messages on the Submit page would display as pop-up alerts, and will now display inline on the page. Fixed by yumeruby
- Print submission was broken for a short period, displaying thirteen error messages. Fixed bysgrahamUK
- Editing an Announcement in a Group's Admin Area would change its time stamp to 2306w 5d ago. Fixed by duraseb
- The page navigation buttons on the Groups Portal and Shop would continue to offer extra pages, even if the maximum amount of results had already been reached. Fixed by lepidosteus
- Uploading to Sta.sh via FTP was briefly not working. Fixed by chris
- Buttons on the Sta.sh Writer toolbar would not alter all of the text selected, or would not visually change when selected text was altered. Fixed by Alisey
- The Link popup would not display if a Journal Skin was installed. Fixed by kemayo
- Journal Skins with unbalanced tags in their header or footer would prevent the "Done" button from working properly. Fixed by kemayo
- When pasting external links into Sta.sh Writer, they will now update to show they're external. By kemayo
- Feedback regarding the implementation of Google Analytics was generally positive. A few deviants mentioned wanting it to be a feature available to everyone.
- Responses to the Discuss topic varied. Some deviants said they prefer to request critique from specific friends in private, while others mentioned asking for general feedback and working from there. A common response from deviants was that critique was most preferred on works in progress, and that asking for critique on completed work was not as useful.
DeviantART's Social Channels
Have a suggestion, idea, or feedback? Leave a comment here!
Check out a list of common suggestions!
Want to keep track of known issues? Check out our Status Forum!
Find a bug? Report it to the Help Desk! (Be as detailed as possible!)