Updates to the Twitter Widget
Please note: The display setting for @replies is not currently working properly. This is a known issue that will be fixed shortly, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
- Users could not login for a few hours on Sunday. Fixed by $chris
- In rare cases, Journal URLs would contain /art/ rather than /journal/. Fixed by $shadowhand
- On the "Earnings" page, multiple items were sometimes present in a single transaction. Fixed by $yury-n
- When a deviation was deleted, the Print page for that deviation was still visible. Fixed by $randomduck
- When browsing categories with no subcategories, the page title and meta information were incorrect. Fixed by $DEVlANT
- There was an error that would occur when using the "Edit in deviantART muro" button on Sta.sh items. Fixed by $mudimba
- Browsing categories on deviantART with a large number of deviations created in deviantART muro could lead to errors. Fixed by $inazar and $sgrahamUK
Sta.sh / Submit
- Deviants can now browse their Sta.sh items using the same "Previous" and "Next" navigation buttons as on deviantART. Added by $drommk
- Scheduled Submit was unable to set a deviation as exclusive to a Group. Fixed by $drommk
- When refreshing the page of an item in a stack, clicking the browser's back button would not correctly redirect you to the parent page. Fixed by $drommk
- Using the "Edit with deviantART muro" option when writing a Journal would produce an image that displayed like a full size deviation until you submitted your content, at which time it would become a thumbnail. Fixed by $kemayo
- When using deviantART muro to draw on an image included in a Journal, the status notifications were too narrow and looked broken. Fixed by $kemayo
- Submitting a Journal while it was trying to load an embedded deviation could result in that deviation disappearing from the document. Fixed by $kemayo and $Alisey
- Internet Explorer 8 was having problems stripping unsafe attributes from pasted content. Fixed by $inazar
- The 'name' attribute was being removed from HTML links. Fixed by $Alisey
- Polish characters were impossible to insert. Fixed by $Alisey
- Feedback regarding Sta.sh Writer in comments varied. Deviants were pleased to have the formatting tools and easier access to emoticons, though some mentioned concerns about spamming.
- Some deviants said that they want the option to enable or disable sharing thumbnails on their deviations and Profile. This is something we are currently working on, and will add prior to a full launch.
- Some users mentioned encountering issues with Sta.sh Writer and comments on mobile devices, and it has since been disabled on mobile devices.
- Deviants would like to add Undiscovered and What's Hot to their Channels. Suggested by =rosaarvensis
- Responses to the Discuss topic ranged, though the majority of responses focused on advice for the artists. Those who responded encouraged artists to take their prices into consideration and not to undervalue themselves, as well as to be consistently in communication with the buyer, and prompt in delivery of the art. Another common point was to be careful not to take on too much work at once. `The-Lantiis mentioned that both buyer and artist alike should be as specific as possible, both in what they want the art to be and what the art is to be used for.